This week we have totally fallen in love with UK based designer-maker Amy Elizabeth who designs and makes the most beautiful Speical Occasion and Bridal Handbags and handmade bridal accessories. She sources all of her materials from other UK based suppliers and individually handmakes and personalises each and every item to order which means you get a unique accessory made especially for you. The website has just added 5 new hair accessories to the range which are simply stunning, our personal favorite is 'Laura' - a beautiful super sparkly bejeweled hair tiara which would make any bride feel like a princess. Check out the website today - www.amyelizabethbespoke.co.uk
Cozy Crochet + Handmade home wares spotted shopping in and around sheffield a/w 2013
1. Crochet pumpkin cushion seats
2. Crochet and printed cotton blanket - perfect to snuggle up with on cold autumn evenings
3. Hand carved heart shaped chopping boards - made from left-over oak work tops
4. Covered buttons earrings - super easy to make - just glue on an earring back
5. Crochet bunny baby blanket - handmade to order by mamma ronx. Contact us to place an order
6. Vintage style clock and up-cycled pillowcase cushions - we love this layered, thrown together shop window display
Why we love to buy Handmade :
- items that are made to order and bespoke are uniquely personal
- Buying locally reduces your carbon footprint on our planet :) and boosts the economy because the money you spend stays in your area
- Independent makers care about the things they make and the customers who are buying them - so you can guarantee outstanding customer service and exceptional quality.
- you get gorgeous products at much better prices than if you were to buy on the highstreet as many work from home designers don't have the same overheads as shops.